View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 05:43 PM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A great idea for a TP game.

I am guessing you are proposing an arcade-style game, like Silent Scope, where you don't move your character, but just the scope?

It would be pretty hard to get anything remotely as good as that game on here, but I bet people could design a 1980-esque version of it, with stick figures and whatnot.

I still want to play games like Scorched Earth, and all those old-school games I used to play. Like Joust, Donkey Kong, Police Quest, Space Quest, etc... Our PPC phones should be MORE than capable. I even had a program called FreeDOS on my old HPC that let me play most of these games... (The trial ran out though--plus it wasn't compatible with newer CPUs.)

I would love to have a bunch of old-school games on my phone, rather than crap like solitaire, and 3d-accelerated stuff that doesn't do me much good on a small device like this...

A game like Pitfall would work awesome with the accelerometer.