Thread: Camera Flash
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Lylej2k
Geek'n it Up

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: Camera Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
There should be an app out that could be called titan/mogul strobe that flashes the high beam part of the camera flash for 200 or 300 milli second bursts that could be programmed to let the user pick the time in between the flashes in ms. That would be sweet.... Do I hear NueStrobe?? LOL its not a program of necessity but one to show off or just play with when bored.

There will probably be people to say that would kill our batteries. I think it would have less effect then leaving the bluetooth on unpaired to a device. But i personally don't know the current drain of the camera flash in high beam mode.

I think this is the sort of app that the OP is talking about as of right now i don't think one exists.
I wouldn't be worried about killin the battery, i can always recharge! lol I'd be more concerned with killing the LED itself!
Don't forget to hit the