View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 12:39 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got phone as modem to work

lol..downside??? well, like da previous guy was askin....can the carrier kno ur using PAM w/o a plan??....technically, no...but if u average lets say only 500MB or so of KB usage...then spike up to like 4 GB, then mayb...however, if u always use ur fone to browse da web like I..then they prolly cudnt tell...i guess i need to reiterate the disclaimer:

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
YOU CAN BE CHARGED FOR CASUAL DATA USAGE USING THIS .CAB FILE
ONCE AGAIN, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

there, now i feel a lil better..but..its really low maintenance, sumtimes i have to end task in da manager(internet sharing)...then re-open it to establish a connection, but thats about it, for a "downside"