View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:50 AM
KillerQ
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

KillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillerQ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Way to change default SMS behavior? Pop up, unlock, etc...

Crazy,

Thanks for the info! However, when my phone is locked, and I get a new SMS, the ONLY option I have is the left soft-key which says UNLOCK. The right soft key is bllank, and not clickable. I am forced to press unlock to do anything....even respond. Any thoughts? I m using the stock lock (actually, I am using DEVICE LOCK, which simply remaps the lock button to a hard-key...I wonder if that is affecting it....... Here's a vid of DEVICE LOCK in action - if it helps. Also, mine is mapped to a hardkey, not the right soft key like in th evideo.)

I used to use Inbox extender on my Moto Q9c, but never thought of using it for this purpose - thanks! Oh yea, have you tried this 'safe' version of extender here: http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/samsu...xextender.html ? It works perfectly as designed!

As far as the pop up goes, I see what you're saying, but I was just wondering if the actual message could stay up for a longer period of time...

Anyhow, you solved a bunch for me, so thanks!

Later,

Matt!

Last edited by KillerQ; 12-01-2008 at 09:16 AM.