View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:17 AM
mixxy
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are YOU using? Shield? OEM Screen Protector? Bestskins?! LET YOUR VOICE BE H

im goin bare naked now too. And to be very honest, its more responsive this way, the screens are generally pretty strong, so it seems to be okay so far. Let's see how long it lasts lol

but i did order the ocha-time ones, lets c how they are when i get em..

btw, eeniemini, can u post some pics of the mirror screen protector? i wanna order that too, but im not sure how itll look on the diamond, if possible a pic with the backlight/screen on, and another with it off, if u dont mind...thanks

Last edited by mixxy; 12-01-2008 at 08:48 AM.