jeffokada81
N00b

jeffokada81 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-28-08] Juicy ROM 3.8 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimberto View Post
Using these roms is like the donkey chasing the carrot on the stick - he can never reach it. Every new version has its own collection of bugs and we never seem to get a stable release.

I've asked before and I'll ask again, can we please have a 1/2 point release that fixes problems in the previous version ONLY. The full release should contain only new features. And yeah, I know you're just hacking around and this isn't REAL software engineering... but let's just pretend it is... for fun... eh?

If you don't like the bugs and don't apreciate the upgrades and work-arounds of the stock ROM's problems..... STOP DOWNLOADING AND FLASHING YOU STUPID F!%!K!!! Why don't YOU start a thread and do REAL programing and upgrades doosh bag! my phone WAS a BIGGER piece of SH#T than it is now. I expected a lot more out of the phone for $350 (before rebate) and I was pissed. If anything you should be donating to the guy and thanking everyone for the bug reporting or just stay off the f'ing forum..... DIPSH#T...

ALSO GETTING TIRED OF HAVING TO BACKTRACK CRAP LOAD OF PAGES ONLY FROM 1 DAY CAUSE OF ALL THESE HARASSING MESSAGES AND CRAP ABOUT ETA AND QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TWO PAGES PRIOR AND CRAP.... Sorry aggressions since Juicy 2.0

Last edited by jeffokada81; 12-01-2008 at 01:16 AM.