View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 08:44 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Want MORE RAM? Disable HTC Dialer Skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I'll add a comment on incoming ring speed. (& it is NOT just for vz users). I have a sprint TP ported over to work with my verizon account.

It was driving me nuts to watch the TouchPro light up while sitting in a cradle on my desk & not ring for another three/four rings. If I wasn't looking at it, I would miss 1/2 my calls as they would go to voice mail before I even realized it was ringing.

I had already set my slot cycle index to 1 so I knew that wasn't the problem. I read in a post somewhere that the Diamond dialer skin was causing this & disabled it. I hate the stock Windows default dialer, but using that my phone rings almost instantly.

~John
Thanks for the confirmation.

I wish there was a way to make sure the skin DOESN'T get unloaded so that we could have the best of both worlds!