View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video review of VZW Touch Pro-Crippled "Should be criminally negligent"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenIpaq View Post
I'm just sick of people complaining about this phone. It's a great smartphone for the verizon network. People are complaining about 40mb free being a low amount, however I had 64mb total RAM on my iPaq and it ran fine when I had multiple programs open (probably due to it running WM2003 and not WM6.1) but you shouldn't be leaving a ton of programs open at once. For a verizon phone it is excellent, but for a touch pro it is lacking - that's the way I see it
Wait a minute. This aint no iphone and we aint i-sheeps. We want power and freedom to multitask! If we shouldn't have multiple app running then we should not have PPC's! When I go on my luch break my Pro does me justice... I listen to my mp3's while I browse Opera and shoot out email and texts. On occvasionals I takes pictures when I am doing all this! So saying that we should not have all those app runnnig is just insane! I truly consider myself a poweruser and Sprints Pro has been able to keep up on my demand.