View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 01:50 AM
xxxjdoggxxx
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

xxxjdoggxxx is a n00b
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Best Buy sucks - anyone else have this problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoc View Post
So you have been told what to do, what are you going to do, and WHY did you not act sooner? You should have returned the phone for a full refund if you were going to have problems with BB after your 30 days were up.

You might want to get your credit card company involved if BB won't fix your problem. Try a different BB, or a BB Mobile, I have had no problems exchanging phones with them, three so far, and they have been VERY helpful.

Sorry, but I still feel like you fell asleep at the wheel, and want to blame everyone but yourself...

p.s. I wish the damn chrome was metal like on the GSM phones, not damn plastic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
that is exactly what I was thinking about the touch pro being on back order and most of the stores aren't getting them any time soon. I must agree with the previous poster about dropping the ball. if I had that many problems from a third party purchase I would have returned it within the a lotted time simply because they cannot see the notes on your acct. good luck. if you press bb they will cave.
I don't understand how I "dropped the ball" on this when I called bb a few times a week to see if they had any in stock and they didn't til today, I also spoke with Sprint about this and they told me wait til bb gets them in stock and they would put a note on my account. Yes I could have taken it back for a refund but then I would have had no phone or a phone I didn't want. Yes I could have went to bb and talked to the manager but like i have repeatedly said I live a hour away from bb and work almost every day of the week. I don't see what else I could have done but that is in the past now I am simply trying to figure out what to do now.

The guy from bb said if I go to bb and talk to the manager he may be able to call sprint and see if the note is on my account. People have suggested other options so I am simply trying to weigh my options and not ignoring anyones suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymike6800 View Post
xjdogx. I have inside people with sprint and it is noted with all repair centers that the crome defect is on all tp phones until further notice. If you go to a repair center no matter if it is 3rd party or sprint you will still be on back order. that is what my people showed me on the sprint repair screen today. so if i was you i would cancel bb and keep my tep as they will insure anything that happens to your phone even if you dont have it anymore. I saw that bb had the tp in stock and had to have it. I used my bbrz card to get 20% off of the tp. dropped it 1 week later. had my people order me another one and just returned the tp to bb for the full price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymike6800 View Post
So even if you dont have any insurance on the phone you will be insured with sprint on this defect.. fyi. go to sprint
I did not know this. I read the thread on this forum a few weeks ago and it had a range of esns and mine did not fall in that range so I thought mine wouldn't be covered. I'll have to call the sprint store tommorow to see what can do (hopefully they can swap it with no $50 charge). So do I have to go to a repair center or just a sprint store (sprint store is half hour drive, there probibly isn't a repair center within 2 hours).