View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 08:13 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfer10 View Post
FYI I am having the same problems as described with all the versions now in the kitchen. The first thing I do is setup my exchange sever and after I finish that it just sits and never syncs. I also tried with the USB cable to sync the favorites and notes and no luck. It finds the PPC but never does go to sync. System.exe is running 80%-100% all the time.

I do notice when you fire it up after a hard reset that the 6.1 screen never comes up where it says tap the screen. It beeps a couple times and if you do tap the screen it will continue on with the screen calibration after the flash.
Fix is up. See what it fixes.

Should fix Wifi issue
Should fix 100% cpu usage issue
Probably fixes Synching issue
Might fix Sudoku issue

Last edited by gguruusa; 11-30-2008 at 12:14 AM.