View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 02:00 PM
Willabys
Lurker

Willabys is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Titan built-in GPS Thread

I have been the happy owner of a Verizon 6800 for 7 months. I upgraded the radio and cooked a ROM using BuidOS in May and it has been very stable, Bluetooth Dialup worked very well and GPS worked perfectly, though slow to start. My USB went out on my device so I brought the unit back to OEM using sd and got a replacement through Verizon/Assurion insurance. I have been working several days to try to get the GPS and bluetooth dial-up back up and running and I am constantly hitting a wall .
My radio version is 3.42.30. I am using Hard-SPL-MFG.exe to uplock then running Build OS. I have chosen 20931 then tried 20755 but my ROM version is at 3.08.66.1 and I can not get GPS to work. Cant Get dial-up either, but I will tackle that one later. I have read and read in the fourm and I understand that I need a version 3.16.651.0 or later ROM and I can not figure how to get there. Everything else in my update seems to be OK I am digging what has come up in the last 6 months, but I must be being thick headed on something. Any help will be appreciated.