speck
PPCGeeks Regular

speck is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: responce issues, or...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
One of the others is contacts, scrolling contacts. it will just freeze up and not scroll down, i have to wait a second and scroll up then down again, and it works just fine. Then sometimes in the middle of scrolling down (with the down aarow not the stylus, though its the same either way) it might slow up again.
I am having this problem also, with both the d-pad and touch-scroll. A down scroll (swipe up) will freeze, then I need to scroll up (swipe down) to get it going again. I keep accidentally choosing (and often dialing) people.

Quote:
Is this pretty common stuff? Everything else is great, just gets this slow down for a few seconds like the processor is putting cycles into something else, but what? Even after a soft reset.
I'm noticing that when I get slowdowns at any time (not just scrolling) - I'll check the task manager and 'Active Sync' is running. I have no idea why it keeps starting and running - I close it every time, but it pops back up. I can't say for certain it is the cause of my slowdowns, because I'm not really checking taskman that much when things are ok.