View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 01:49 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
I let Windows Media Player convert a WMV9/VC1 file and transfer it, and playing in Windows Media Player I was lucky to get the visual equivalent of 1fps. This has me worried, as well.

I'm not sure I'm ready to return the device over it, because I really wasn't planning on sharing my phone's battery life with multimedia uses much anyway, but it's still bothersome. I was planning on using this as a stopgap until I pick out the replacement for the Creative Zen Vision: M my wife killed.