View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 11:13 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mogul stuck in restart loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexrz619 View Post
well i was not paying attention when i was flashing my mogul..
it had and still has a Gps enabled radio on it(3.35.04), but i got confused when trying to upgrade it with a 6.1 nbh file and before i upgraded I accidentally unlocked it with the titan unlocker and now it has the SPL 1.20 oilpro.. and well everytime i start the device, it boots up, then after a few seconds(10-15 sec) it Restarts by itself.

can someone out there shed some light this way?
what should i do now?
We have made a ROM specifically for recovery from this issue. DO NOT USE THIS ROM FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE.

1) get this download http://justpctech.com/PPC/Roms/Sprin...RUU_signed.nbh
2) flash it to your phone
3) boot your phone
4) connect your phone via USB
5) run olipro 2.40 or nueSPL unlocker

If the unlocker has trouble loading the SSPL, there is a shortcut in programs for launching the SSPL (if it isn't there, use file explorer and check the root folder of the device). Click it, and then continue the unlocker procedure (should flash the Hard SPL at that point)

Once that is done, you should have the newer unlocker installed and can flash a GPS enabled rom.