View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 02:04 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What are YOU using? Shield? OEM Screen Protector? Bestskins?! LET YOUR VOICE BE H

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
6-pack from Ocha-time on eBay for $10 shipped.

No tackyness, no friction. I'm all about the eBay screen protectors.
ocha-time for me but the mirror shield. I didn't use the bottom button portion because it was too large, not a good fit, plus the buttons were not as responsive. I upped the screen sensitivity since this shield is pretty thick..and all is right in the world of Diamonds....