View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 05:36 AM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11-28-08] Juicy ROM 3.8 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

he went back to the older touchflo, that is how he fixed it. if you notice tho, this touchflo, is great while in your folders like Programs, and you move your finger up and down, it will actually move with your finger. The older touchflo, will not do that. Also There are newer versions that I can grab, and give to Juicy, they then to be a little smoother yet, but they also break Multiselect. With this build it seems like you have both.

So I think that is where he decided to use this version. I am sure he will revert back very soon though.