View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:21 PM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FINALLY fixed my picturemail - HOW TO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
yep did that to.
Sorry, don't know what else to tell you. I presume you are using the latest version of SPM?

When I first got the Diamond, I didn't like SPM, having come from the Touch with sMMS. I see that SomeGuy will be putting out a new version that will work with Diamond/TP, so maybe that is a way out.

Are you getting SMS notification with link or nothing at all? I presume you are getting other SMS okay?

The SPM works off of an SMS intercept. If you scour the registry, you will see inbox extensions and SMS processing rules for SPM. My theory is that SPM intercepts the notification SMS and triggers the PM download via the internet.

I'm sure you've done this too: Hard reset, install nothing else, update SPM, update data profile, and try again?