View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 04:11 PM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FINALLY fixed my picturemail - HOW TO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb29er View Post
yeah I have done all that. still dont have working pic mail. Worked fine till I got this phone.
If you haven't, call Sprint and ask them to "reprovision" your PM account. This requires them to remove PM from your account and re-add. For most people, all the pictures remain and there are no pain associated with this.

With the introduction of Diamond and TP, it seems that the PM notification SMS has changed a bit in data structure. If you had the PM account for some time, it's possible that the new phones simply do no recognize the old data format.

By reprovisioning, the account is updated. This is how I resolved my PM issue with my Diamond. Now it works fine on the TP as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.