View Single Post
Old 11-27-2008, 03:50 PM
dannzeman
I love root
Threadstarter

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This iPhone App = This WinMo App

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetdave View Post
well.. it is an app on the iphone, actually, it is several apps on the iphone...
I didn't realize it was an app on the iPhone.

Your links are broken, please fix them.
Quote:
i know that there is one called Fake Call for winmo, but it hardly compares, its buggy and it doesn't even integrate into the phone interface..
I've used this app on my device and haven't noticed any problems with it. It hasn't been buggy at all for me and I think it integrates just fine into the os. And whats wrong with the style of Fake Call, I think it follows the WinMo theme prefect.

Quote:
i mentioned the tf3d bit because i think for it to be comparable to the iphone version of this app, it needs to at least be capable of integrating itself graphically as well... like the iphone.
The reason it doesn't integrate well with tf3d is because tf3d isn't the standard visual theme for Windows Mobile. Its a 3rd party skin on top of Windows Mobile created by HTC, so how could an app default into the tf3d style? What if someone was running a skin using SPB Shell? Do you expect Fake Call to integrate into the same style as that too? The iPhone was designed to be beautiful and only has one theme, so the fake call app can be designed with that in mind.
Quote:
i had just figured this app was known well enough that linking would be futile... but regardless, sorry, i should have provided more information.

but anyways... any ideas?
Sorry, I don't follow all the apps on the iPhone. Providing links is just easier for everyone so they know exactly what you're talking about.

http://www.trinketsoftware.com/FakeCall/default.aspx
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
This post has been thanked 1 times.