View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by blpalmer76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx
man this theme is the tihs!! still enjoying it and everyone flips out about the radar and traffic cams, lol

is there a tweak to allow a flipping of the images by themselves?, to go from radar, picture, picture, etc and over again on a timed cycle?

you know whats even cooler?
i can put a streaming image of a beach cam and enjoy that rather than gloomy memphis traffic, lol
How do you do that? My understanding is that WP captures an images every time it updates. I did not know that it is connected all the time for streaming.
WP captures a single image. You can then "play" the cached images (if you have set up WP to not purge the images) and it will give the impression of movement. Sort of like making a little animated scene using a flip book.

late,
Coz