View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 09:48 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen-- Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkey View Post
But I just downloaded it fresh right now from ppckitchen.org

Is ppckitchen.org working properly, cause now I am trying to download build os again and its giving me an error.
Yes. I was just updating it. Try again.

It looks like you are trying to run a selections.txt from an older kitchen. Use the Create New Project tab to remake the selections.txt. Old selections.txt will not work.

..you might be best off deleting .../projects/*.* and .../projects/groups/*.* before you install buildos.msi

Last edited by gguruusa; 11-26-2008 at 09:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.