View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 06:51 PM
GaMedic
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: radio upgrade for new baked ROMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
Does anyone have the latest radio 3.42.... packed up, to upgrade using computer. I currently have 3.35 and would like to upgrade but i cant find my stock sd card.

I remember a shell RUU.zip that you can place any nbh in for upgrade using computer but cant find it in back my backups.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
You can find the latest radios on the ftp. Just go there and grab the one you want.
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Titan/Radios/

WOW I REPLIED IN MY OWN THREAD!!!
Sorry guys just haven't been on much. Trying to work and recover from my car wreck at the same time. Putting in 56 hours a week on "Light Duty". Just haven't felt like sitting at the computer in the evenings. Thanks to all of those whose jump in here and help out.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.