View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 06:36 PM
chappy
Almost a VIP

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

I remember some of it, it was hard to keep up with. I do know that diamonds do have heat shields on them though

Just knowing how long it takes for a fix or update to roll out, I highly doubt they tested and implemented any sort of across the board fix in the short amount of time that's been proposed, unless it was hardware related.

No offense to the guy who was posting that info, as I'm sure he meant well, but the place he works at basically takes the phones from HTC, flashes our software onto them and puts them in the box. We have the same software he does, so if there was an across the board software change, it's in the ROM I uploaded.

Last edited by chappy; 11-26-2008 at 06:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.