View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin-asian View Post
i ended up deleting a bunch of texts and everything seems to be working. battery life is amazing compared to stock rom so far.

my only qualm is that i am using threaded text and even though i have the thread open while texting, it still says i have X unread messages. i click the notification at the top and have to manually scroll through the messages for the flashing indicator to go away.

is there a way i can change that?

thanks and great ROM so far!
im still working on the problem..in the interim just before you close the text message inbox window click menu...then mark all as read...

This post has been thanked 1 times.