View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 02:40 PM
phistyle
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

seriously...you guys need to get off his sack and understand what people are saying...they are not bashing him and his rom in any way. it's sort of a constructive criticism to fix some of the bugs currently present in the rom. I haven't seen anybody say oooooooooo this rom is teh SUX or anything like that. For some people, it's just not stable at it's current state. It may be be stable to some people but it doesnt mean it's stable for all. For me, I didn't even install much on my phone besides dashwire and battery icon and that was it. My activesync just completely stop working, the calender button don't work, the messaging prompt is kind of messed up, and I doubt it's due to those things I installed. So to me and ONLY me, that would seem unstable and I would love to see these things fixed. If it does then I certainly would love to try Y4J's rom again.