blpalmer76 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Weather Panel Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by blpalmer76
I love your work Storyr. I have made some mods to your screen. Rearranged some thing and center the city on the other screens. I also made the camera button invisible to clean it up and you can still access it with WP Pilot or touch the screen in that corner. When the invisible button is pressed the blue camera button appears.
Hey - thanks for the recognition. Looks like you've got the hang of modifying WP themes. There's something about these big icons on a black background that's sexy .

BTW - my sister works in Schaumburg (if were talking Il)...
Yes, I live in Schaumburg, IL. I do have a questions for you. I have no idea how to create images for WP like the sun, clouds, ext.. I was wondering if you ever get around to it if you could create the sun images and a couple of the other ones centered in the box per say. I noticed the current ones are in the top left hand corner so when I center them on my screen as you can see the clouds and other icons that you do have centered are off to the right.

If it is a lot of work don't worry about it I just really like how it looks with the images centered.

I agree that the all black is sexy and that is why the work you have done fits my taste.