View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 12:08 AM
ReFLeX
Lurker

ReFLeX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Start Menu Colors

Well, I've been playing around with my Sprint CDMA diamond with Juicy 3.4.1 for half the day now. I've taken it from the regular theme to this one that I've put together. I've used these forums for almost everything, thanks for all your effort =) There's just one thing that I cannot seem to figure out how to do through searching the forums, and that is changing the color of the Start menu selectoin from green to red or orange. I've looked everywhere and the focus do not fix it, and there is a thread but the links are dead and I'm not sure if it ever worked. I've changed registries and used UI Tweak and got it to work, but then I later did a soft reset and Idk what I did and now it doesn't work anymore lol. So, does anyone know where I can go to figure out how to change this? Is it in UI Tweak somewhere specifically?

Also, I tried to begin to change the wallpaper to every tab in TF3D earlier, but I ended up with the white box so I removed what I had done. Should I be able to do it with my setup here?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a repeat, but I relaly did search for hours for this color thing

Last edited by ReFLeX; 11-26-2008 at 12:48 AM.