View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help choosing a rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoolake View Post
Hi guys,
I realise that the existence of a 'best' rom is a ridiculous concept as each rom has different strengths and weaknesses. I have researched a number of roms but just due to the sheer number of different ones I feel a little overwhelmed in my decision.

I was wondering if someone could help point me in the direction of a few roms that have good performance while for the most part having an interface similar to the stock rom. Thanks very much and I would just like to thank all the developers for giving us users such an overwhelming selection of quality roms
Many ROMs here are similar in performance, as the latest and greatest bits from ported/dumped devices often trickle down from one chef to another (we all chat) and eventually in the kitchen releases.

if you're on alltel use conflipper's
other than that... try 'em out.