View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 07:16 PM
sparhawk6
Regular 'Geeker

sparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good worksparhawk6 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question about replacing mogul with touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuelo View Post
SCREW THE TOUCH PRO! I am pissed that the Touch HD isn't coming to North America or CDMA! The TP's screen is too small anyway. I am going to hold onto my Titan until they release something comparible to the Touch HD in North America that IS CDMA. Its just a matter of time and patiences. They are bound to release better-and-better device each year.

Just look at how fast this industry is growing. I have never seen such a quick evolution of a market before. I bought my Titan in 2007 when it was "state-of-the-art". It was an innovation to have a PDA and a phone in the same device. A year later they come out with iPhone like devices. It's just a matter of time before the right one for me comes out. In the meantime, the 6800 is a work horse and a tank. It will last me for as long as I need to just on a truly better device. Not the TP...
I agree completely nuelo. After owning the Titan for some time now, as my first smartphone, I require the following things on my next phone:
  1. An HD format (16:9)
  2. Faster video drivers.
  3. A 3.5 mm jack, STANDARD, built in!
  4. Gyro-sensor
  5. A better camera, preferably one that can record in HD formats
  6. More memory!
The Touch Pro only has 4, 6, and possibly 2 (but I want better). Therefore, it is NOT my next phone as it is lacking 1, 3, and 5. Also, I have learned that I can probably live without a hard keyboard. I was convinced that I couldn't - but I'll be darned if I don't get just as many mistakes with the keyboard on the Titan as I do using TouchPal or touch/soft keyboards on other phones.

I won't be waiting forever as more and more phones comes out, because once a phone comes out that satisfies these requirements (preferably from HTC and a WM phone), I will get it.

Until then, my Titan lives on.