View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 07:14 PM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question about replacing mogul with touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Waiting for a CDMA Touch HD or equivalent is a good idea, but if you wait any longer, your Titan will possibly become obsolete.. New OS designs will come and will not be offered for your Titan.. But I agree that the Titan is great... The TP is not so much a revolutionary upgrade as an evolutionary upgrade from the Titan..

I agree. I have a pentium 4 3c 3ghz chip with HT and an evga 6600 GT nvidia card and played the wait for the lower/better/faster/maximum deal right... I can't even get agp cards for my mobo anymore! They're all pciE.

So, although it generally makes fiscal sense to wait technology out (depending on your needs) wait too long like me and your equipment becomes obsolete.

The good thing though is that I still have like 32MB video cards, so what's my current box will become my bsd server and my bsd server will retire (it's hdd's are faling anyways) so it'll be nice when i get it restored and runing again.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!