View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 01:34 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidBox2 View Post
Thanks eenie. No love on the white numbers. installed the cab... still black numbers. Your steps to showin files worked like a charm. Thanks
Skid
hmmm... did you soft reset? OK wait, I know I had glassclock with white numbers on my diamond just last week, let me find the correct cab.... maybe it was holy.cab

Here is plain white no background flip:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=32
Attached Files
File Type: cab Holy.cab (389.7 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.