View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:38 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Horrible Shutter lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I wouldn't go that far... Comparing two pictures in simlar situations, the optics still seem much better on my M1, or my 2.0mp digicam from 1995.

Megapixel ratings are manufacturers easiest way to fool the consumer into thinking they have a quality camera. I've even seen some supposed 8mp digicams that take worse pictures than my 1995 2mp.

I say 1995, but it might be a little bit later.
Have you tried taking the battery cover off and being very careful while taking the picture of a still object? I will not say that this is really comparable to even a mediocre digital camera, but as far as phone standards, it give a really nice picture at max resolution. I notice alot of people that complain about their pictures with there phones, I take a little cotton and gently wipe off the lense and they are like WOW!!! a little grime can go a long way to ruining your pictures.