View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-24-08] Juicy ROM 3.7.1 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigs View Post
Can any other sprint folks confirm this - was just about to flash, but this would be a deal killer. Juicy - did you change those files out that made this work for sprint?
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
im getting a 7001 error right now. theres always the chance sprint tv is just being silly atm.

just watched a show on E!.. tho i think it was just prerecorded video. when trying channels from my subscription.. i still get the 7001 error
Ugh not again.........

Guys, for the final time Juicy has already said publicly many many many many times he isnt going to specifically support Sprint TV and doesnt want to hear about it from Sprint people. He said he will try his best but not slow development to support it. There are other ROMs centered around supporting Sprint content.

Honesty, no one is trying to get on anyones case here, but there are pages and pages of excessive posting about sprint TV posts in here and its obnoxious b/c hes not a Sprint customer, so its not his duty to support it!

From the 1st post of this thread "This ROM was built & tested with TELUS users in mind, but should work on other carriers."

Juicy: Id DEFINITELY recommend a sprint TV disclaimer added to the 1st post here to put all on notice or else itll keep coming up over and over again. Im a Sprint user and even if i think Sprint TV is worthless im ashamed of some of my fellow Sprint users' conduct (no one specific just generally over the weeks here). You do great work and dont let anyone deter you, you put in what you want and let people adapt or use a different ROM.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 11-25-2008 at 10:52 AM.