View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:41 AM
cornelious2
Blabber mouth

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [11/17] 4.0 IS HERE!!! 32mb Pagepool and SUPER CLEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
ok..."noob" question...more like obvious question...

there seem to be mixed "results" from flashing the same ROM for lots of folks. Is it a hardware issue? Or is it what was orginally loaded in the device that are causing different issues?

I've been rocking this 4.0 noOpera for a few days now...have installed more than a few .cabs. Have noticed that the weather update hangs every so often. Otherwise, I have NOT had any issues. I'm extremely pleased with the battery life now...WinMo device considering! No call issues, nor text messaging issues. Picturemail is working quite spiffly!! I have not tried to install no curtain or background in all tabs...just got this feeling that the ROM wouldn't like that much. I have installed a different clock and have not had a problem. TF3d Config works well enough...but otherwise, I think TF3D is still a bit restrictive when it comes to customization (at least for novices like me.)
More likely than not a bad mix of programs, or people not following the mantra of Hard Reset, flash, battery pull, hard reset. or installing programs that tweak with the rom. Though as I mentioned I cannot get GPS to work for the life of me with this rom.