View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 02:00 AM
MightyMike
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATED* [11-24-08] Juicy ROM 3.7.1 [SYS OS 5.2.19972 Build 19972.1.2.7] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by epark View Post
ok. before i get yelled at for being off topic, i know this isn't the forum for this particular question but i've been following this thread since juicy 2.3 and i'm anxiously waiting to try and flash one of his roms. my sprint diamond is on it's way (i hope) as we speak so i had just a couple questions. i'm on a mac at home and that's all i have access to. i just installed syncmate and i know i can use that to transfer cabs and stuff but how can i install hardspl, a compatible radio, and finally flash a rom with a mac? is that possible to do with syncmate too? i'm aware that running windows is possible but that's neither here nor there right now. btw, i tried a search to look for answers on this but can't really find one. thanks in advance dudes.
Read one of the stickies on the diamond upgrade section, it shows you how to flash a rom from your internal storage

edit--- http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40490