View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 10:49 PM
TurboFool
Timeless

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool
Re: skyfire and hulu on tp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddy4 View Post
did a reset, ran skyfire first, went to the hulu site and got audio and video. video at this point is not as smooth as mogul/ppc6700. after a couple of minutes skyfire crashed with an error message. guess thats why they call it beta.
I'm guessing the extra choppiness may be due to the pixel-doubling it has to employ to upscale to VGA. That would likely cut down on performance.

I also noticed in their current issues they mentioned that after several minutes of watching videos it'll sometimes disconnect the user. That might be what you experienced.

Anyway, glad you got it working. I hope Adobe brings the Flash improvements that'll let us run these kinds of sites in Opera soon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.