View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:57 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidBox2 View Post
Diesel,
Up next, I'll have to take up eenie and figure out how to make those system files visible on the pc. I didn't mind using Total Commander, but if these eyes could use the pc, that would be better.

After that...up first I've got to figure out how to make my glass clock have white number instead of black.

I really could go on but quite frankly I have a friggin' brain cramp. All weekend on the forum and the phone.

Good time though. Lovin' this phone and some genuinely helpful people here.

Skid
Glass clock white numbers is attached.
To make your system files visible on pc .... for vista: click on "my computer" click on "Tools" click on "Options" uncheck hide system files. See attached snip.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (57.2 KB, 176 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab GlassClock_v1.cab (130.5 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.