View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfr3386 View Post
You can do a soft reset by holding the camera and end buttons and then click on the tiny reset button on the bottom of the phone.

I hate to bring this back up but I'm still without a services tab, and it's perplexing to me.

I decided to start from scratch and re-flashed using your latest 2.3 rom. Prior to doing anything else (other than your customizations) I installed Total Commander, applied the edit, waited 20 minutes, held the power button down until it asked me to power it off and said yes, then started it back up. No services tab.

Can anyone else confirm for me (so I stop thinking i'm crazy) that a fresh flash doesn't have the services tab in Settings->Personal->Phone, and simply changing HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting\HiddenModeOperation Page to 0 and then powering the device off/on does NOT cause the tab to appear?

Note: If I install the Sprint clean ROM, or the 1.0 Sprint Manilla 2D ROM the services tab is there. How exactly should I install the PPST and DCD files? Just run the two cabs?
yes run the cabs

but thats really weird! just wait until 2.4 i guess

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!