xfr3386
Lurker

xfr3386 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Well idk what (camera+end+reset) is exactly.. lol I have never heard of that combo...
Just apply the edit.. wait 3 minutes.. and turn the phone off like normal and then turn it back on
You can do a soft reset by holding the camera and end buttons and then click on the tiny reset button on the bottom of the phone.

I hate to bring this back up but I'm still without a services tab, and it's perplexing to me.

I decided to start from scratch and re-flashed using your latest 2.3 rom. Prior to doing anything else (other than your customizations) I installed Total Commander, applied the edit, waited 20 minutes, held the power button down until it asked me to power it off and said yes, then started it back up. No services tab.

Can anyone else confirm for me (so I stop thinking i'm crazy) that a fresh flash doesn't have the services tab in Settings->Personal->Phone, and simply changing HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting\HiddenModeOperation Page to 0 and then powering the device off/on does NOT cause the tab to appear?

Note: If I install the Sprint clean ROM, or the 1.0 Sprint Manilla 2D ROM the services tab is there. How exactly should I install the PPST and DCD files? Just run the two cabs?

Last edited by xfr3386; 11-24-2008 at 07:03 PM.