View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 06:18 PM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkid32 View Post
It was actually pretty easy. Just read this thread.. I was only able to do the volume, network and start menu icons.

As for the volume/battery all you need to install is-

sdkcerts.cab
Taskbar%20Icons%20v2.cab
darlord_battery_meter_v2_fixed.cab (this cab is for the volume icon as well it wont actually do anything to the battery icon)

For the Black EV and 1X Icons download tapres.192.dll use TC to change your old tapres.96.dll to tapres.96.dll.bak then using TC place the downloaded copy into /windows, next soft reset and you can go back in and delete the .bak one. The dll that you dl is really for the Diamond or TP. So it has the 192 in it. I just change the 192 to 96 and it worked just fine.

The start menu was pretty easy as well. The directions were quite clear in this thread.

Install Icone demarrer.cab its attached to the first post in that thread. Also download the start menu icons here.

After you choose the menu icon you want to use copy it using totalcommander. Then go into your windows folder and find shellres.96.dll.0409.mui. Rename that file to shellres.96.dll.0409.mui.bak. Then just paste the new file in the windows folder. Soft reset and your done.

This whole thing will take you a matter of 5min. The reboots take the longest
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmorris52 View Post
Hey Dette. I was having issues with my camera album. It does not show in the tf2d where you can filick your stylus to view them. Do I have to do something to the registry? I installed a seperate one and I can't find where it installed. It's really wierd. Thanks for your time. Also I use windows live to get my contacts. When using your rom or even vette's I can never save new contacts to my windows live. It always freezes. Thanks for your time again.
Make sure the album is set to "All"
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweethip View Post
Anyone have issues with there data connection working after updating? I also installed the cab file on the 1st page for sprint. Any ideas?
I dont believe so.. I am not.. If you installed the correct cab it should be fine

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!