View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 09:52 AM
itouch24
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

i am also using the sprint case.... gives a great feel to the phone... nice grip... adds a little bulk ... but if u want good protection on the phone u will have to compensate some bulkiness.... i dont use the clip either that it comes with .. i place it in a side holster case or throw in pocket.... the only downfall is that it makes the screen recessed.... making it harder to tap the cornor buttons.. also allot of dust and stuff gets stuck in those areas

seidio is releasing there cases for the touchpro.. they are slimmer which is nice but i think the case by sprint woudl provide more protection... that case will never come off... the seidio one is more of a cheap plastic coated with a rubber film... one drop and the case pops off... i have no experience with the ones for the touch pro but i always had issues with the case on my treo 755.. also the phone always popped out of those holsters....that clip on top would get stuck on things

http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=2759