View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 04:49 AM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to make my phone not work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeh32 View Post
im leaving for work, and will not be home for 3 months. i have the insurance from the actual store. its not TEP.
1. Well start with a clean rom, if its not physical damage then start with a clean 6.1 rom with nothing added.

2. Insurance from a corporate repair center = TEP .. What they use to "diagnose and fix" your phone in the store is ESRP which is part of TEP.

Trust me, I know what im talking about Mike.

Just do a hard reset and just start with a bare 6.1 rom.

And if you'll be away from home what's keeping you from finding a corporate repair center near your workplace? If you are getting a "free upgrade" then why dont you find another store or call Customer Service and have them "upgrade" you then send the phone to your location. Who cares if you are not at home. Tell them how you are away from work and they'll consider sending it to you to where you are.

Have a nice night!

I <3 Android