View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 02:23 AM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Bluetooth Spy! - ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
Sorry for the rant but I had that kinda stuff threatened on me and i shut that stuff down. I have a major league problem with that stuff. it also doesnt help that I am sick and was almost hospitalized im not outta the wood work yet. but that is generally what us as teens think. they may not rebel as openly as I but we do hate that kinda stuff and will grow up to resent that stuff.

You would have gotten laughed at in my house with that nonsense. My folks would've told you to rebel all you want, just make sure you do it with your own food, money, clothes, shoes, transportation and everything else. I can pretty much assure you that rebelling wouldnt have lasted long.