View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 12:20 AM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstack77 View Post
Isn't the ROM you're making just adding up ingredients in his supplied kitchen? If so, couldn't you simply release a rar of the kitchen files up to the point right before you pressed play? That way we could add our own OEMs and everyone would be happy...no?
I could.. But I dont think I will.. This is more straight forward.. Its just flash and go.. Its more of my creating then just adding files ... I dont want to release a kitchen that he already made.. I might make a kitchen eventually but for now I am going to stick with building ROM's
Quote:
Originally Posted by half_pint_uc View Post
What fully loaded ROM are you talking about? v1.0 perhaps?
the v2.3 version not clean dailer I changed it not sure what dailer it is and it's sweet the one everyone is haveing issues with I ain't haveing them after reg fix btw THANKS for the reg fix

One more thing anyone know why when I have Microsoft Voice command and Quick Menu installed I can't go into my settings I click on it but my phone just freezes ???? kinda werid[/QUOTE]

its called Opal Phonecanvas (just search google or XDA)..

I dont know why it would be freezing.. that is weird

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!