View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 05:47 PM
XIII
Lurker

XIII is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1st time poster...

I can't imagine owning any phone after using the ppc. It's true that the ppc6600 and ppc6700 were difficult to use, but lately with the new ROM created by the geeks team the ppc6700 were totally different. Like one person has claimed it is truely the world smallest laptop. I have never owned the Q but has seen one and I'm not that impressed. With the 6700 I use today beside the emailing, texing, phoning... also use it for reading magazines, dictionaring, recordring lecture, taking lecture notes, watching movies, playing games, listenning to online radio, watching internet tv. GSP navigating and tethering. I am excited about the 6800 is comming to my door this Friday but I will still have the 6700 in my backpack. It is all about reference. A hyundai and a BMW both has 4 wheels, air conditioning, cruise control ... etc... and can deliver the driver from point A to point B. If an owner of a huyndai is proud of his car, nothing is wrong with that to me. Those of you that crazy about the 6700 or the 6800 please count me in