View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:50 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidBox2 View Post
Thank you. I appreciate everyone's patience.

Back to eliminating the Sprint Store Tab.
Easy to find the 26948339_manila using File Explorer.

Now it becomes fuzzy. To edit the manila file I need PHM, but with PHM I cannot find that manila file that needs to be edited. Does that make any sense?

lol I don't know how to ask the question.

Skid
Actually, again, PHM is just a registry editor. To edit any file contents, like that manila file, you just need notepad.

You should consider reading through the tutorial I have posted in the Themes category... there's a link in my signature for "Customize Your TouchFLO3D / Manila Theme".

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-23-2008 at 01:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.