ggoldfingerd
PPCGeeks Regular

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: White Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
Ew dude, thats why you always check the refurbs before you leave the store. Most of the refurbs are returned because of the white spot.... I know i alone returned 3 for the spot when I had my mogul.

Yea, when Sprint ordered my first one, I took it home. I didn't check it over enough and it had an LED burnt out and the white spot. When I took it in, they said all Moguls have the white spot, so they would only replace it because of the LED. The second Mogul comes in and I was actually impressed because it was in perfect condition (cosmetically). Then I started testing all the wireless functions and found out the wifi didn't work. I was upset because refurbished phones are mostly garbage but this had a good screen on it. Now they just received my 3rd one in, I hope this next mogul is defect free (slim odds), but arg to refurbished ones. I know they won't order another if its just for the white spot, at my store anyway.

Sprint has a QC problem with refurbished phones. My returns have been a big time waste and gas waste. I don't mind a refurbished product if its been 100% tested. Please improve QC Sprint.