View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 10:19 PM
BigDiesel07
Big MVP Diesel

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Talking Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:
Originally Posted by shostetler View Post
*sigh*.... thank you! I knew it would be too simple. I'm used to my old Sanyo M1, trying to figure this thing out, just installing mp3's and figuring out how to hack the registry is proving more difficult than on my home pc, I'll come around eventually and the forums are being a wealth of info. Thank you again...
I am happy to help... Also, you can click the icon to give thanks... If you have any questions, use the search function... If you can't find any help, just post a thread and people will try to help you out... Like this for instance... Below is a link to a thread about editing the WM Registry... You will find a lot of info here on PPC Geeks...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=registry