Old 11-22-2008, 07:10 PM
x-thumpr-x
Lurker

x-thumpr-x is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Telus Touch Pro

Hello everyone

Since Canada is new to the Touch Pro, I haven't been able to find much info on Telus's version, I thought I would post what my phone has.

Model No. RAPH800
ROM version: 1.03.661.0
ROM date: 10/14/08
Radio version: 1.07.01V
Protocol version 7500J-SDCBBPZM-6150
Hardware Ver. 0080
PRL ver. 08085
PRI ver. 1.57_010

I've had it a little over 24hrs and still playing with it. So far I can't see any programs for FM radio but I have a Radio Version loaded on it. I haven't been able to get Google Maps to hook up to any satellites. I've used the auto settings and manual settings. I would like to be able to lock the phone like my old touch, but that doesn't even work

Been looking at upgrades members have done to their sprint models but don't think it will work with telus, since I don't think we don't share alot of the features and programs.

On a positive note, the phone just survived it first fall, cat got to curious with it

Interested in this Rom flashing but need alot more knowledge of it before even attemping it. I like to build my own stuff, habit with my cars I guess

Any links to helpful topics would be appreciated and if anyone else is looking for other info on the Telus model of the Pro, I'll see what I can help you out with too.