View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 03:24 PM
ScrapMaker
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: glitch in the contact software

Quote:
Originally Posted by speck View Post
Wow! thanks for posting this. I thought I was going crazy.

I've been having various "problems" with my touch screen - I thought I was just having trouble getting used to it.

My phone seems to randomly dial people, but now I realize that a lot of them must be because my boss' name starts with 'R', as do several friends. This explains why my friend 'A' (the first contact) gets dialed a lot.

That, and I keep accidentally dialing people when I scroll thru contacts, get the endless scroll, tap the screen to stop it, but it actually selects a contact and dials (I must tap twice - I can't figure it out).

Anyway - at least I know it's not just me. I honestly was starting to consider that this phone is not for me.
I also select people on accident while scrolling. It's because the touch screen isn't sensitive enough... something with their makeshift means of making it flush--or something...

I wonder why they did it fine on the original Touch, but not on the Diamond or Pro...